Get Scheduled

In the field of neuroscience research shows that "will power" and about "policy" in general is an illusion. When we become conscious of the decision, the action potential has occurred, is that the physical act first, and then the mind becomes conscious of doing "decision". If we think that one can not feel in mind, beyond and including the physical, which is a sound reason. Though this is a very profound sense, in order means that the dynamic pattern depends on the behavior of our decisions and actions, what is really "I" consciousness is. We desire to have us all very productive over the weekend to complete some business, may write music or do some house maintenance; but it doesn 't reach. We sat down, read a newspaper for 15 minutes, and then talk with friends, maybe take a walk, and so on, until the days of the past. This is because, when we think over the weekend, it is an abstract object in our mind made, and as the spirit of abstraction, we never really experience the "weekend"; what we experience is a moment, and then another moment, and then another moment. It seems ridiculous to us after the fact that we didn 't done anything, I mean, we have all day.

If we understand the decision is an illusion, however, and the "weekend" is really a continuous moment, and then became apparent that in the past in every moment, there is no information on actions taken by the policy of this action. Alternative action, such as reading the newspaper, feel more comfortable, there is less tension, less resistance to such action. Corresponding cognitive impression, for example, "Reading this is a small distraction, then I will ..." the important thing is secondary, it is adaptation that determine the actions modeled on the behavior, of course, we are only concerned themselves with the cognitive phenomena. There is a saying in the Zen monastery, where is, "calendar is your first teacher." When the time to consider is your most productive, most of your follow through on your intentions? Unchanged, in that in that problem, you think, it is precisely in the predetermined period. When the schedule based on our actions, the action is better than expected unconscious action, there is in our awareness, no feeling with no tension. If I go to gym every day at 6:30 am, I won 't think, "If I go today" or "when if I go" I grab my training gear and head door. Compare this right, if I set an intention, "I will go to gymnastics tomorrow". The next morning at 6:30 am I decided to eat a cup of tea, then I consider when I should go to the gym, and this idea of ​​conscious resistance encountered now, my apartment is warm, relaxing cup of tea, and now, I don 't feel like to gymnastics.

I may decide I really don 't need this, it might go better if I go to the office early or, more relaxed, after all, I didn' t sleep well last night or something. Now, I use the word "decide" a number of times in this article, it really awkward to think that it is different, even when we know it illusion of course, the fact is that this is how we assess our actions and our failure to understand Why do not our intention, why we can 't be the focus. Understand that our "decisions" is a dynamic behavioral patterns, we can clearly see, because we did not create a strong pattern of conduct to conduct a particular action, so it doesn 't happen. In particular, when these actions up against the highly developed behavioral style: the couch to sit; drinking tea; read newspapers; check Facebook and so on. It is not that we are weak, undisciplined slackers; it that we do not have the will and with the process. If you want to carry out a particular action, there is no need for discipline or stimulation, all about behavior, correct action to do the exact same situation in every day for at least 21 days time, it will then be almost effortless.

0 comments: